CALL US: 1.877.569.4880
$5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
OVER 66 YEARS: SERVICE, SELECTION, RELIABILITY
- Born in Porto Alegre, Brasil, in 1968, of Japanese parents. Second of three sisters.
- Lived in Japan from age 18 to 22.
- After graduation Chie Mihara worked for Junko Koshino for two years as an assistant.
- At age 22 Chie Mihara moved to New York.
- Studied accesories design at F.I.T. mainly shoes and handbags.
- Interned at Eneslow and orthopedic shoe store where she learned a lot about the foot and it's problems.
- Worked for two years as the shoes and hanbag designer for Sam & Libby
- At age 27 Chie Mihara moved back to Europe and dSpain where she eventually worked for Charles Jourdan.
- In December 2001 Chie MIhara finally launched her own line which is now recognized worldwide.
|View All Chie Mihara Shoe Collection